Additional Family Member valid to 31st May 2024
This discounted family permit should only be purchased in addition to an existing seasonal riding permit.
The riding trails over the private tracks and gallops on our farms cover ten kilometres of hacking in the Chiltern Hills, with outstanding views of the countryside within this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Hacking out is prohibited on Saturdays from 1st October to 1st February for the shooting season. This is for riders safety and the benefit of the shoot. Thank you for your understanding.
The Small Print
- Your permit disc is personal to you, the named rider and is not transferable.
- Riders are strongly encouraged to download the mapping app 'what3words' on their mobile phone. This will enable you to share your location accurate to 3 metres with farm staff and emergency services including the air ambulance.
- Riders using our Authorised Rides or Arena do so at their own risk and must verify that they are fully covered against third party risks through their own Public Liability Insurance policy.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Riding Permit of any rider who has acted against the best interests of other riders or the work of our farms.
- Riders are asked to carry their Riding Permit when riding around our farms and to show it to any member of the farm staff or to any other authorised rider who might ask to see it.
- This Riding Permit is valid from the date of issue until 31st May 2024, subject to reasonable ground conditions, and entitles the permit holder to discounted terms for use of the Arena.
- The new location of High Wycombe and District Model Aircraft Club’s Airfield is on Top Plain, so that loop is no longer on our authorised trails map.
- No hacking on Saturdays from 1st October – 1st February. This is for the safety of horse riders and the benefit of our small farm shoot, thank you!