Kensham Farms is a family run partnership that was started by Bryan and Alison Edgley in 1955.
At that time it was a standard mixed farm covering just over 100 acres. In the 1960s the main enterprises at Kensham Farms were milk production from a herd of Friesian cows, egg production (selling eggs both wholesale and retail) and production of grain for use in home milled and mixed poultry and cattle feeds.
The dairy cows were sold in 1971 and egg production ceased in 1992. Charlie Edgley joined the partnership in 1985 and has greatly expanded the arable cropping side of the business.